We are happy to announce a new home in New York for our alumni community, the Penn Club (www.pennclub.org).
The relationship between the University of St Andrews and the University of Pennsylvania dates back to February 1759, when Benn Franklin (the founder of the University of Pennsylvania) received his Doctor of Laws from St Andrews.
The Penn Club of New York, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, is an exclusive private club for alumni, students, parents, family members, faculty/staff, and business associates of the University of Pennsylvania and a small selection of affiliate Universities. The clubhouse offers members a wide range of facilities and services to enhance their visits to New York City.
To kick off our relationship with the Penn Club, we are hosting a free event including hors d'oeuvre and an open bar.